Friday, September 12, 2014

Exclusive Clip: The Fault In Our Stars - John Green and Josh Boone Intro #TFIOS

The Fault in our Stars Blu-ray

The Fault in Our Stars will be out on Blu-ray on September 16th - check back later to win a copy here! - and today I have an exclusive, yet-unreleased film clip that will be on the Blu-ray.

{and if you're a TFIOS fanatic like me, you can click here to pre-order the Blu-ray!}

Author John Green and director Josh Boone introduce the film and share a few words with their viewers - check it out:

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read the book then watch the movie. I have heard great things about the story.

    ReplyDelete

Share buttons

About

Welcome to Books I Think You Should Read, which focuses on book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, and more.
Get new posts by email:

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Liz has read 0 books toward her goal of 20 books.
hide

Blog Archive