Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Commencement

Commencement, J. Courtney Sullivan.

I felt like this book ended abruptly, but other than that, I have nothing but good to say about it. It reminded me a bit of Prep (Curtis Sittenfeld), except that it was set at Smith, an all-women college, and followed the four women more throughout their "adult lives" (when they graduated from college to the present, 4 years later) than their college lives, though it frequently referred to memories from them. It also sort of reminded me of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Ann Brashares), in a weird way, maybe because there were four women (and in the Sisterhood, there are 4 girls).

Anyway, great book overall ... I highly recommend it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share buttons

About

Welcome to Books I Think You Should Read, which focuses on book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, and more.
Get new posts by email:

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Liz has read 0 books toward her goal of 20 books.
hide

Blog Archive