Saturday, December 19, 2009

Soon to come

I have been reading a lot of Kristin Hannah books, which is why I haven't written many reviews lately (I try to write reviews of books by different authors, not just the same one over and over). However, I have two Kristin Hannah books left to read and then I will be reading The Lovely Bones, the bestseller by Alice Sebold that is now a major motion picture which is coming out in theaters soon. I have heard that this is a great and very intense book, so we will see if my expectations are fulfilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share buttons

About

Welcome to Books I Think You Should Read, which focuses on book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, and more.
Get new posts by email:

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Liz has read 0 books toward her goal of 20 books.
hide

Blog Archive