Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Beach House

The Beach House, Jane Green.

This novel took place in Nantucket, MA, and now I want to move there! I've never been there but have heard it's beautiful. Something unusual about this book was that it was written entirely in the present - normal for a chick lit novel, but it was more just a "regular book" than chick lit. Jane Green has written a bunch of other novels as well, none of which I've read, but this book was a very good read - I finished it in a day or two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share buttons

About

Welcome to Books I Think You Should Read, which focuses on book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, and more.
Get new posts by email:

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Liz has read 0 books toward her goal of 20 books.
hide

Blog Archive